- There’s no difficult technology needed to do a virtual / online private, one to one session. All you need is a computer, smartphone or tablet with a webcam and an internet connection, and you are ready to go!
- We use Facebook Messenger because it’s easy to access and use.
- Our ONLINE private (one to one) training sessions provide FLEXIBILITY.
- LIVE sessions mean I’ll be there with you in your home, watching your dog, interactions, the layout of your home. Just as I would if I came to visit you.
One to One Training Session:
Ideal for owners who have a specific training problem which needs intensive help or who would prefer to learn on an individual basis, sessions are tailored to suit the individual needs of dog and owner.
Training problems could include:
- Pulling on the lead
- Not coming when called
- General excitability
- Chasing vehicles, joggers or livestock
A suitable training programme is advised in which owners are set realistic goals to achieve.
- Hello & Welcome: Background & history – meet my dog
- Training problems & understanding expectations
- Effective Rewards & Equipment
50-minute ONLINE Zoom - Inclusive cost - £42.00
Additional 20-minute LIVE Sessions: £22.00 each
You can book as many additional sessions as you would like.
Contact us to arrange a mutual date and time.
Make payment via our website www.petbehave.co.uk on receipt of payment we will email to confirm details of your online session.